Name:

Hi! My name is Kari and I am a Stay-at-Home wife and mother. I have 1 daughter for now and am constantly struggling to make my new lifestyle work for me.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ah, How times have changed

I have Desitin on my cell phone.

There used to be a time when I had make-up on my cell phone. Make-up? What’s that? Make-up is for those times when someone will actually see my face. Not happenin’ here – you see, for someone to see my face, I would actually have to leave the house.

There used to be a time when I would actually get calls from people on my cell phone. Everyone in the office knew my number and would call when they had a problem with something and I was out at a client. Friends used to call me to go have drinks, or to go out for dinner, or to go play tennis or softball or go for a walk. Now all I use my cell phone for is to call the Hubby and to take pictures of the Button.

What has happened to the old Kari? Ah, yes. She became a mommy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever think that the new Kari is much more attractive and loveable?

5/17/2006 4:57 PM  
Anonymous beth said...

What is it with that Desitin?! It doesn't come off. I can scrub like a surgeon and that stuff still stays under the fingernails.

Use for the cell phone: record dimensions of shelves, rooms and windows (or whatever you need to buy for) for the strolls through the malls. Set reminders for tot class sign up now that the short-term memory is failing. Remember, it's an ORGANIZER now!

5/22/2006 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home