Name:

Hi! My name is Kari and I am a Stay-at-Home wife and mother. I have 1 daughter for now and am constantly struggling to make my new lifestyle work for me.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

This is why I do it

This morning the Hubby got up with the baby and took her downstairs while I tended to my new obsession (blogging). When I came into the room, Button dropped her toys, held her arms out to me and smiled. When I picked her up, she was so excited that she started flailing her arms and legs (think breaststroke without water ). This is my bonus, my pay raise, my good performance review and I wouldn't change it for the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Blogging can be very addictive...but at least it's legal. The paint job looks nice to for the baby's room.

5/13/2006 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home