Name:

Hi! My name is Kari and I am a Stay-at-Home wife and mother. I have 1 daughter for now and am constantly struggling to make my new lifestyle work for me.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Major pet peeve

I have a few (okay, many) pet peeves, but one of my absolute worst pet peeves is when someone says "Warshington" or "Warsh". I can't even type that without shuddering. Bleeccchhh... THERE IS NO "R" IN WASH! I do not warsh my clothes, I wash them. There are not politicians in Warshington, there are politicians in Washington.

Seriously, you would think that a politician running for office would at least have someone on their commercials who said Washington, not Warshington. If I was on the fence at all about who I was voting for, it would not be the canididate who allowed Warshington to be said in their commercials. But then this is also the candidate who says "I am not a politician, I am a busniessman looking to represent this state's interests in Washington." Really. You are not a politician, yet you are running for a political office? How are you going to hold your own against people who have politics in their blood? I think I understand his point, but I want our state to be represented by a politician who understands the ropes.

Okay, that was probably actually two pet peeves - see I said I have many, but at least I got them out of my system.

P.S. I am by no means a political fanatic - this election campaign crap is really getting to me though. So much negativity and mud slinging.

1 Comments:

Blogger meredith said...

Haha, I grew up in Minnesota and Iowa and we were a warshing the car kind of family :)

10/19/2006 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home